20.12.10

TV ads.

I want to live my life to the absolute fullest

To open my eyes to be all I can be

To travel roads not taken, to meet faces unknown

To feel the wind, to touch the stars

I promise to discover myself

To stand tall with greatness

To chase down and catch every dream

Life is an adventure

*haha guess what, i'm in love with this kid's-milk-advertisement's sentence. i do love the kind of TV ad like this, which isn't just tell us 'buy this, you wont regret, trust me it works!' nevertheless also gave us a good estimate. yaa, as you know, all, most of the TV ads didn't show the creativity to attract the buyers, but they showed the out of date way. aah, i think Indonesia have to have more creative people (it could be... me? :p) or the Indonesian people have to change their thought into the wider thought.

1 komentar:

  1. i rarely watch tv. i remember seeing this ads once or twice, i didn't pay much attention though. now when i read the words in this post i realize that it's ubercool! hehe.
    gonna post this soon in my blog :p

    BalasHapus

Post!