20.4.10

I gave up ..

u r too far to reach . too far for me to get u . why do I want u ? why do I want get u ? because I like u . no , its not a feel that shakespeare talk about . its not a love . but u r all im thinking of . my heart was stopped when u saw me .

no, no, its not a love . im sure its not love . but why does my life suck when u r not around me ? why do I sing the songs for u ? why do I love everything that u do ? why do I feel down and down now ?

it isnt love is it ?

I gave up . I let it go . I let him go . I'll let all the memories fade away . I gave up , and now I let the tears flow ...

2 komentar:

  1. of course it was a love!
    love that you feel about is called "Pongo pygmaeus LOVE"
    hahahaha

    BalasHapus
  2. hm ? wotisthet ? baru denger --"

    BalasHapus

Post!